Fellowship for Teaching in Active Learning Classrooms
The Academic Health Center (AHC) Office of Education and the Center for Educational Innovation are pleased to announce the Fellowship for Teaching in Active Learning Classrooms (AHC ALC Fellowship).
This fellowship is designed to support AHC faculty to teach using effective pedagogical approaches in Active Learning Classrooms (ALCs). Participants will transform a required course they are currently teaching into one that maximizes the affordances of an ALC and can be taught in the new classrooms in the Health Sciences Education Center (HSEC).
- Heather Blue and Diana Langworthy, College of Pharmacy
- Andra Fjone and Maria Ruud, School of Nursing
- Jaime Green, Medical School
- Laura Le and Marta Shore, School of Public Health
- J. Raney Linck and Dawn Fredrich, School of Nursing
- Iyer Meenakshi, Center for Allied Health Professions-Occupational Therapy
- Kristin Shingler and Paul Jardine, School of Dentistry
- Leann Shore, Center for Allied Health Professions-Occupational Therapy
- Donna Spannaus-Martin and Michelle Henry-Stanley, Center for Allied Health Professions-Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Jeffrey Stefani, Cynthia Stull, and Karin Quick, School of Dentistry
- Mary Steffes and Barbara Champlin, School of Nursing
- Heather Thompson Buum, Medical School
- Steven Wu, Medical School